College Relations offices are spread out over several restored homes located at the north end of Main Street on campus.
Glasgow House: Planned Giving, Parent Giving Programs, and Donor Relations Research are located in the Glasgow House. It is located at 120 Glasgow Street.
Hood House: Hood House is home to the Annual Fund offices.
Julia Johnston House: College Communications is located in the Julia Johnston House, a beautiful white house at 431 North Main Street built circa 1883.
Nancy Blackwell Alumni House: Built in 1914, the Alumni House is home to the Alumni Relations Office and Friends of the Arts. The Alumni House provides office space and an elegant setting for meetings with visiting alumni. In 2000 it was remodeled and renamed in honor of long-time Alumni Relations employee Nancy Overcash Blackwell. It is located at 420 North Main Street.
Smith House: Built in 1897, Smith House is home to the Vice President, Major Gifts, Davidson Athletic Foundation, Corporations and Foundations, and the Smith House Meeting Room. It is located at 430 North Main Street.
Wood House: The Wood House provides office space to the Development team.