Harding House

Harding House is the home of the Financial Aid office, which provides comprehensive guidance on financing options and strategies to current and prospective students. The house was built in 1890 and remodeled for the Financial Aid Office in 1994.

Directions:

Harding House is located on 413 Main Street, one house to the north from the corner of Main and Griffith Street. Parking is available behind the house and across the street.