Details for our 10th Reunion, June 6-8, are coming together and we hope you are planning to come back to campus. The 10th Reunion committee has put together a weekend you won't want to miss. Register today and see who else is coming.
Here are some of the Class of 2004 plans:
Thursday, June 5
- We will unofficially kick-off the weekend at the Brickhouse Tavern - 209 Delburg Street. Don't miss this chance to gather with classmates and reconnect before Reunion Weekend begins. Meet in the bar area around 7 p.m.
Friday, June 6
- Starting at 10 a.m. there will be back-to-school classes, campus tours, and much more - check out the full schedule.
- At 6 p.m., we'll attend the the all-alumni Kick-off Party in the Alvarez College Union. Don't miss the live music and delicious food! Our class will gather on the patio that overlooks the Stephen B. Smith football field.
- Following the Kick-off Party, we will head to the new on-campus Summit Coffee on Patterson Court to continue the celebration.
Saturday, June 7
- Saturday morning around 9:30 a.m., we will gather at Summit Coffee - 128 South Main Street. Stop by for great coffee and conversation.
- Saturday evening join us for a reception and dinner in the Harrison Room of Vail Commons. Our reception will begin at 6:30 p.m., and we'll take our class photo at 7:00 p.m. We have a great slideshow planned during a delicious dinner!
- After dinner stay for After Midnight - the reunion remix. We'll check out the new on-campus Summit Coffee location and feast on an old favorite: Outpost quesadillas.
Visit the schedule of events page to see the full schedule for the weekend, and continue visiting this page for updates as we get closer to the weekend. We look forward to seeing each of you in June!
Liz Smith Brigham
Mary Carpenter Costello
Lucy Long Doswell
Kristen Manger Dutton
|Amanda Oberholtzer Glickman
Kate Morris Stanley
Katrina Papadopoulos Woolery
Relive our college memories and put names with faces by reviewing the Quips and Cranks from our time at Davidson through the Davidson College online library archives.
For our 10th Reunion Class Gift, we celebrate the many ways '04 supports the college. This includes:
- All dollars. Whether you give to The Fund for Davidson or a specific scholarship, professorship, or capital project, all money given to Davidson during the current fiscal year (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014) will be included.
- All multi-year commitments made this year. Planning ahead allows you to be strategic in your philanthropy and helps the college better predict future revenue. You'll also hear from the college less-you can even choose when to be reminded about making your annual gift!
- Any good faith estimate of a planned gift. See planned giving options appropriate to your age group.
However you choose to participate, our Class Gift offers a unique opportunity to support the area of Davidson most meaningful to you and say "thank you" to alma mater by making a special gift in honor of your time on campus. Your gift also preserves the Davidson experience for current and future students.
Realizing that the majority of donors choose to support the college through The Fund for Davidson, our class is making a special effort for increased goals of $80,000 and 60 percent participation to The Fund this year.
Luckily, an anonymous group of classmates have put together a challenge to help us get there—if the rest of the class gives $40,000 and reaches 60 percent for the first time since our senior year, the group will donate the remaining $40,000 to push us past our goal. Do your part by supporting The Fund for Davidson today!
If you have questions about your reunion gift, please email the Annual Giving Office or call 704-894-2680.