March 9-13, 2016
Join Davidson alumni, parents, and friends for a special Wildcat weekend in New York City, where our men's basketball team will compete in the 2016 Atlantic 10 Men's Basketball Championship at the state-of-the-art Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
After a very successful trip last year, we've once again partnered with Creative Travel to design an exciting, fun-filled weekend in the Big Apple.
Our package includes:
- Round-trip, non-stop airfare on USAirways from Charlotte to New York/LaGuardia. (Roundtrip air is available from other cities. Please call Creative Travel at 704-825-1865 for your customized quote.)
- Round-trip transportation from airport to hotel
- Four-nights, including taxes, at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, a calm oasis in the heart of New York's most vibrant area.
- Transportation to and from Barclays Center for all Davidson games
- Welcome reception and group dinner
- FreeStyle New York Pass providing: Double-decker sightseeing tour of Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn, and the Bronx with unlimited hop-on, hop-off access for 3 days, a free night tour and ferry tour, and your choice of three popular New York attractions (Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, MoMA, etc.)
- Guided Sightseeing: As an added bonus, Rebecca of Creative Travel will personally guide one daily sightseeing activity from the included options. Participation is optional. Schedule to be determined by game schedule.
Package does not include:
- Tickets to the A-10 tournament. To purchase ticket books ($250), contact the Davidson Athletic Ticket Office at 1-800-768-CATS (2287)
- Any additional meals or activities
Price and Reservations:
Price per person is $1295 (based on two people per room). Book by Friday, January 22 and save $50 per person.
To reserve your spot, contact Creative Travel at 704-825-1865 or email Rebecca Johns at email@example.com. Prices are subject to change until confirmed.
"The trip to NYC for the inaugural A-10 tournament sponsored by the Alumni Office was well planned by Creative Travel and flawlessly executed. The hotel was convenient to good restaurants and numerous theaters. There was plenty of free time, and access to the subway was half a block away from the hotel. The ending dinner with the group was, in addition to being a great meal, a good time to get to know better new Davidson friends met on the trip." - Cecil Clifton '68
Questions? Please email Lauren Biggers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-894-2919.