The Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship Internship Program is for students interested in working for entrepreneurial ventures in a variety of fields. Through this program, students are connected with full-time, paid internships with start-up companies, innovation-oriented companies, and entrepreneurial social ventures. The program is open to all years, including graduating seniors.
2015 Internship Examples
- Shea Parikh ‘16 worked for Queen City Forward, a Charlotte-based accelerator for triple-bottom-line business and social enterprises
- Sarah Paddon '16 worked for 5am Ventures, a Palo Alto based venture capital firm dedicated to creating value in early-stage life science companies
- Emma Tobey ‘16 worked as an operations analyst for Eat Club, a Palo Alto-based startup that collaborates with local restaurants to provide quality and affordable meals to Bay Area companies
View a summary of 2015 internships (PDF)
Timeline for 2016
- December 1/January 14/January 19/February 2 - Information Sessions for the summer 2015 program
- January 12 - Applications posted
- January 27 - "How Startups Work" Alumni Panel
- February 15 - Employer deadline
- February 26 - Applications Due
- March 16-24 - Interviews
For more information contact Hannah Levinson at email@example.com / 704-894-2202 or Jamie Stamey at firstname.lastname@example.org.