Auxiliary Services is dedicated to excellence, honor, community, and lifelong learning. Auxiliary departments include:
- Davidson College Store - Textbook sales, Davidson imprinted clothing, school supplies, gifts, and more
- CatCard Services - ID Card, Meal Plan, Dining Dollar and Declining Balance management
- Dining Services - Vail Commons, Union Cafe, Wildcat Den, Union Station, and Much Ado Catering
- Carnegie Guest House - On-campus bed-and-breakfast open to the public
- Campus Laundry - Lula Bell Houston Laundry and the Wildcat Self-Service Facility
- Conference Services - Summer Programs and all facility rental inquiries by outside customers
If you have any questions contact any of the individual departments or Director of Auxiliary Services Richard Terry at 704-894- 2723. Auxiliary Services is located in the lower level on the west side of Belk Residence Hall.