The Center for Career Development offers individual career advising and career assessments for all students. Working with a career adviser can help you:
- Investigate ways to apply your major to a career
- Discuss your ideas and concerns about career-related issues
- Learn how to conduct a professional internship and job search
- Develop effective interviewing techniques
- Prepare for graduate and/or professional school
- Explore post-Davidson experiences
The resources on our career and major explorations pages can assist you through this process.