Diversity Career News
For additional information regarding diversity-focused career initiatives, be sure to select 'Diversity' as a field interest in WildcatLink. To sign up, simply log in to WildcatLink and go to the 'Academic' tab in your profile.
Major Industry Programs & Resources
- InRoads: The mission of INROADS is to develop and place talented, underserved youth in business and industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership. Students are placed into paid, multi-year internships with leading companies and receive mentorship and business training.
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO): SEO provides superior educational and career programs to young people from underserved communities to maximize their opportunities for college and career success. The program includes a premier summer internship in accounting, asset management, corporate law, global financial leadership, investment banking, and management consulting and philanthropy.
- Co-Op/Internships for Minority and Underrepresented Students: View opportunities for minority and underrepresented students in the sciences and medicine (List created by RIT).
- Cultural Resources Diversity Program: The Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program provides a career exploration opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students in historic preservation/cultural resources work with the National Park Services.
- HACU National Internship Program: The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) recruits students for paid summer and semester-long internships at federal and private corporations in Washington, D.C.
- Minority Access Internship Program: Offers paid summer internships with the federal government.
- Smithsonian Institute: The Office of Fellowships and Internships has information about minority internship programs.
Additional Programs & Resources
- American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA) Multicultural Advertising Intern Program (MAIP)
: This award is designed to support African-American, Asian-American, Hispanic-American, and Native-American college students majoring in advertising, marketing, communication, liberal arts, English, or who are able to demonstrate a strong desire to pursue career in advertising.
- Barbara Jordan Health Policy Scholars Program: The program brings talented African American, Latino, American Indian/Alaska Native, and Asian/Pacific Islander college seniors and recent graduates to Washington, D.C., where they are placed in congressional offices and learn about health policy.
- Black Collegian: View career-related diversity resources and job listings.
- DiversityInc: A leading source of information on diversity management.
- Equal Opportunity Publications: Provides career information for minorities, women, and people with disabilities.
- HireDiversity: Search for jobs and internships and get career information and resources.
- Monster Diversity and Inclusion Job Search: Monster has thousands of companies that recognize the benefits of diversity in their workforce. These companies are actively seeking qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- SACNAS: A society of scientists dedicated to fostering the success of Hispanic/Latino and Native American scientists from college students to professionals to attain advanced degrees, careers, and positions of leadership.
- Scholarships & Internships for African Americans: See internship and scholarship listings.