Situated in the center of campus, Belk Hall houses up to 308 students, the Residence Life Office, CatCard Services, and the Student Computing Center. Each floor on this five-story building is divided into two, single-gender wings, each with its own common bathroom. The building has 145 double-occupancy rooms and 18 single-occupancy rooms, as well as seven television/study lounges.
- Average room size: 16' X 10' (sizes vary).
- Bathrooms: 1 single-gender bathroom per wing, plus 1 guest bathroom on the first floor.
- Computer Room: A campus computer lab in the basement.
- Laundry: Yes
- Kitchen: None
- Elevator: Yes
- Vending: 2 drink machines and 1 snack machine in the basement.
- In-room Sinks: Yes
- Closets: Most rooms have built-in closets and drawers. Some have wardrobes.
- ADA Accessible Rooms: 4, each with a private bathroom.
View the Belk Hall Floor Plan (PDF).