Students attending this session will gain a deeper understanding of the various functional areas within a company, and the diverse roles that consultants play in improving organizations. Attendees will also gain a better understanding of the entry points in to consulting and the types of firms – from the large, multi-national firms to the smaller, more specialized firms.
Session led by: David W. Jones '72
- Davidson, 1972
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, 1978
- Mercer LLC, subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Principal, Executive Compensation Practice Group
- Silverton Bank, NA
- Sr Vice President and Principal, Consulting Services
- Matthews, Young – Management Consulting
- Principal and Director, Executive Compensation Consulting
- Experience in a variety of industries – manufacturing, banking, retail/wholesale, distribution, healthcare, technology, non-profit, etc.
- Experience with Fortune 500, middle market, privately-held, and de novo organizations.
- Board level advisor on business performance, executive compensation and board governance.
- General management consulting, business turnarounds.
- Expert witness in U.S. Tax Court on reasonableness of executive compensation.
Knobloch Campus Center Alvarez- Room 209
Lucas, Julie M