We recognize that attracting and retaining outstanding faculty and staff is critical to maintaining our academic standard of excellence. That is why we offer competitive benefits for our employees.
Open Enrollment for the 2015 Benefit year will be Monday, Oct. 27 - Friday, Nov. 7.
Want to know more about our benefits? Review the benefit summaries with current year rates or review more detailed information on each of our benefits.
Our benefits are divided into two sections
- Health and Welfare (medical, dental etc.)
- Medical Benefits
- Open Access Plus
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retiree Medical
- Domestic Partner Health Benefit
- Benefit Advocates
- Dental Low Plan
- Dental High Plan
- Cancer Benefit
- Vision Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Income Replacement (retirement, disability etc.)
- College-Paid Retirement (Defined Contribution Retirement Plan)
- Employee Contribution Retirement (Tax-Deferred Annuity Plan)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- College-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary AD&D
- Long-Term Care
- Funeral Planning and Concierge Services
The Fine Print
In the event of any conflict between the information presented in this site and the provisions of any legal plan document, the plan provisions as stated in the legal plan document will prevail.